This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will we ever get vowifi support in zenfone 5z

adityadas086
Star I
It is frustrating that a flagship phone doesn't have features that all the midrangers even cheap phones have today. Asus didn't even provide support for vodafone volte and vilte. Every midrange phone have these features i just want to ask asus will they ever considering giving these features? I can surely tell if they don't this will be my last asus phone ever.
68 REPLIES 68

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/86428#Comment_86428

It's not about that I want vowifi. Its all about that it's a feature every other smartphone has (even mid ranged ones) but this 2018 flagship lacks.

That's what I'm more concerned about.

Peace.

View post
Wait is the only option which is asked to u again and again have patience we just got .87 and there is very less possibility for new update soon let them take there time and you too wait n keep watch everyone understands your concern
Thankyou 😊

k_devashish
Star I
Got an update today in India.. still no VoWiFi.. I think it will be released when it's time to change the phone.. similar thing happened with my previous phone.. Moto G4+.. Oreo was released for it when phone's were getting android 10.. frustrated.. and people say don't buy Chinese.. they are the phones having all the goodies 😂

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Hahaha.... But still, we need vowifi guys. That is pretty much imp.
Regards.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

Hahaha.... But still, we need vowifi guys. That is pretty much imp.

Regards.

View post
I would say, don't wait for it. One should never say never but don't expect to get it. Chances are very less now from here 🤞

JACKSPARROW
Rising Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/101978#Comment_101978

I would say, don't wait for it. One should never say never but don't expect to get it. Chances are very less now from here 🤞

View post
Wow , Finally Honest Answer @amitgarde3.🤫 .