Yulius_Mai
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70_20200320
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please help Camera not focus, just can take near area only
P51VQU20D8FN.jpg

J8FWYM3ZXMDI.jpg

170 REPLIES 170

Gun2
Star II
So many problems comes to us as Asus Zenfone 5z owner. As a flagship phone, i this product was defect and need to recall. And mostly, problems happened after the warranty end.
Event my Zenfone get hang, Bluescreen and restart itself so many times after fixed by local authorized RC. This is first time I get Bluescreen on smartphone... Hang with a Bluescreen, can you imagine that... 😅
The Quality of ASUS flagship phone was so bad, really disappointed. The only good things I got from Asus Support was Christine_ASUS, who always try to help me to fix this kind of problems.
Asus please recall it for your own good...

@Alwyn Dude I had the same issue.
Did all the diagnostics as advised by Asus online Support personal from APAC support team.
Unfortunately the issue did not resolve for me.
Took it to service centre and they said I Had to get my hardware changed to resolve this issue.
I am really confused now because if this issue had happened to only me it's fine . But this has happened to many other users with Zenfone 5Z which is highly suspecious ...
Just in case any ASUS Rep pops up
My Complaint Ref No.
ASUS Service No=A2008028963;
ASUS Service No=A2008032131

Alwyn
Rising Star I
guhan1995viswa

@Alwyn Dude I had the same issue.

Did all the diagnostics as advised by Asus online Support personal from APAC support team.

Unfortunately the issue did not resolve for me.

Took it to service centre and they said I Had to get my hardware changed to resolve this issue.

I am really confused now because if this issue had happened to only me it's fine . But this has happened to many other users with Zenfone 5Z which is highly suspecious ...

Just in case any ASUS Rep pops up

My Complaint Ref No.

ASUS Service No=A2008028963;

ASUS Service No=A2008032131

View post
I have given my phone to the service center, lets hope for the best.

Deepankar
Star I
Facing the same issue since mid april. Rear camera does not focus. Tried everything but didnt help. Safe mode. Clear data cache. Another app. But nothing helps.

Asus pls help here. This is not good that people are not able to use thier rear camera and that too when we bought such an expensive phone. This is definitely a software problem and not a hardware.

Please release an update with the rear camera focus problem fix.

Hope this issue is
15969244951363843333534555519769.jpg
being taken on priority.

Docchirag
Star II
I have done everything from clearing cache to downgrading the software..but still same issue..
Service centre people says that this is hardware problem and we have to replace the camera which costs around 5500 rs as my phone is now out of warray..
What should we do next?