This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANDROID 10 STABLE

halmofilip
Star II

We are still waiting for stable ANDROID 10 release for ZE620KL for over months, but no exact date provided so far, instead of this you released few days ago poor Android 9 update with only july security update, it means no Android 10 stable release at least next 1-2 months.
i never buy ASUS any more.
17 REPLIES 17

DeadBoy
Star III
Stefanowall

I'm not an Asus' employee😁...why do you think that a buggy android 10 would be better than a, by now, well refined android 9? Zenfone 5 is quite old...if Asus give us only a first android 10 stable release, without correcting bugs for one year at least (which thing will never happen, ihmo), our zenfone 5 would surely prove itself worse. Moreover, which are the features that make a vanilla android 10 better than android 9 + zenui? I think none...I tried pure android 10 on my device and, bugs apart, it is really nothing special! Someone is crying to have digital wellbeing or a more granular parental control? 🤣🤣🤣

View post
Why then do other companies support their old phones? How are they better? The iPhone 5 is still getting updates, and it's already 8 years old (not a good example, but still). OnePlus updates its first smartphone to Android 10, which came out 6 years ago. Samsung has updated a lot of smartphones that are 2-3 years old from the date of release. And all the above companies have time to think about new models and release them. This does not need to say that the ASUS employees are focused on the new model, they are lazy and the worst thing is that they do not want to support their already released smartphones (this is my opinion)

SCRIPTER
Star II
DeadBoy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/101588#Comment_101588

Why then do other companies support their old phones? How are they better? The iPhone 5 is still getting updates, and it's already 8 years old (not a good example, but still). OnePlus updates its first smartphone to Android 10, which came out 6 years ago. Samsung has updated a lot of smartphones that are 2-3 years old from the date of release. And all the above companies have time to think about new models and release them. This does not need to say that the ASUS employees are focused on the new model, they are lazy and the worst thing is that they do not want to support their already released smartphones (this is my opinion)

View post
110% correct

Erwin05
Star III
halmofilip

We are still waiting for stable ANDROID 10 release for ZE620KL for over months, but no exact date provided so far, instead of this you released few days ago poor Android 9 update with only july security update, it means no Android 10 stable release at least next 1-2 months.

i never buy ASUS any more.

ANDROID 10 STABLE
The update for Android 9 is pulled from the side.

Arijit
Star I
DeadBoy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/101588#Comment_101588

View post
Correct....But one think you know if we training one dog in those months of A10 beta testing dog is easy trained this is not a dog this is Asus they take 20 time more but they can't trained so this discussion no matter of asus

DeadBoy
Star III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/101844#Comment_101844

Iphones run on ios a totally different operating system which can't be compared to android

And one plus one got android 10 through "custom roms" it wasn't official lol

View post
That's what I wrote. The point is not in the software, I meant that companies maintain their old products for a long time