Finger dot from recording is now always there

Master
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 12gb/512
Firmware Version:the latest one
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:every time, even after force rebooting my phone
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): basically everywhere in every app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So, I recorded a game a week ago and the game crashed the whole phone, when it restarted the white dot that follow your finger appeard and stayed there, following your finger has if I were recording.
screenshot-20200807-213756754.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Master

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: 12gb/512
  2. Firmware Version:the latest one
  3. Rooted or not:not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:every time, even after force rebooting my phone
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): basically everywhere in every app

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

So, I recorded a game a week ago and the game crashed the whole phone, when it restarted the white dot that follow your finger appeard and stayed there, following your finger has if I were recording.

screenshot-20200807-213756754.jpg

Finger dot from recording is now always there
Have you tried restarting the phone since it crashed?

Master
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/33115/finger-dot-from-recording-is-now-always-there

Have you tried restarting the phone since it crashed?

View post
Yes, I have restarted the phone 2 time and forced restart once but the problem still persist.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Master

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/101899#Comment_101899

Yes, I have restarted the phone 2 time and forced restart once but the problem still persist.

View post
Can you go to:
Settings - Apps & Notifications - See all apps - Press on the 3 dot - Show System - Find and press on Screen Recorder - Storage & cache - Press on Force Stop - Press on Storage & cache - Press on Clear Storage - Press on Clear Cache - Restart your Phone.

Master
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/101983#Comment_101983

Can you go to:

Settings - Apps & Notifications - See all apps - Press on the 3 dot - Show System - Find and press on Screen Recorder - Storage & cache - Press on Force Stop - Press on Storage & cache - Press on Clear Storage - Press on Clear Cache - Restart your Phone.

View post
I've done what you told me to do and restated my phone but it didn't fix my problem sadly
screenshot-20200809-152807933.jpg