This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG PHONE 2 GETS FREEZED AND RESTARTS WHILE GAMING.

ZT-bbfd7fcc
Star I
My asus rog 2 gets freezed while im gaming and restarts after that. i play pubgm and since a week im facing this problem . please help asap.

4 REPLIES 4

ronald1985
Community Legend I
adil.autopilot@gmail.com

My asus rog 2 gets freezed while im gaming and restarts after that. i play pubgm and since a week im facing this problem . please help asap.

ASUS ROG PHONE 2 GETS FREEZED AND RESTARTS WHILE GAMING.
Please see below post for more information.
Jerel

Help... ..,my phone suddenly freezes from time to time especially while playing. (less than 2 hours of playing)

Back, home and recent buttons doesn't work and then auto restarts after 1 min of hung time.

Settings are mostly default (60 hz refresh rate, X-mode off, system lighting off) but still builds up heat fast even after only 1 game of asphalt.

Thinking of going to Factory Reset the phone or try to actually ask the ROG concept store to replace the unit of the problem still exist.

ROG Phone 2 (12/512) Freezes and Auto Restart Problem

ZT-bbfd7fcc
Star I
@ronald1985 I live in mumbai and I dont have any asus rog service centre in my city . the above information didnt help me at all . I have read it a hundred times . pls give me a soultion.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
adil.autopilot@gmail.com

@ronald1985 I live in mumbai and I dont have any asus rog service centre in my city . the above information didnt help me at all . I have read it a hundred times . pls give me a soultion.

View post
There's a service centre in Bangalore. Or give them a ring. There's nothing can be done on the forum.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
screenshot-20200808-204245264.jpg
Dude there are several in Mumbai. Maybe they are closed due to COVID. Call them before going. Register a complaint with Asus Support incase none of service centers are open.