This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfhone Max pro android 10 update

Zenfhone Max pro android 10 update has locked my phone now it's needed password. What's that?
9 REPLIES 9

satis
Star I
When i get stable android 10 in asus max pro m1 and bugs free system update ,when?

ZT-820372a0
Star II
Hi.Goodmorning friends
Asus Zen phone max pro m1 has got Android 9pie in Jun-20 from Orio 8.1 (build OE software).
The actual basic design of hardware (circuit) will not permits to install Android10 or 11 on max pro m1&mav pro m2 models.If we install by any means it may malfunction results to increase of unwanted bugs leads to system crash.
Hence don't wait unnecessorily for Android 10 updation for the so.Go for Samsung M01 or M11 and enioy Android 10 experience at below 10K.

bhute_smit24
Star II
kanakamedala36@gmail.com

Hi.Goodmorning friends

Asus Zen phone max pro m1 has got Android 9pie in Jun-20 from Orio 8.1 (build OE software).

The actual basic design of hardware (circuit) will not permits to install Android10 or 11 on max pro m1&mav pro m2 models.If we install by any means it may malfunction results to increase of unwanted bugs leads to system crash.

Hence don't wait unnecessorily for Android 10 updation for the so.Go for Samsung M01 or M11 and enioy Android 10 experience at below 10K.

View post
This is the best option available for us, I'm waiting for pixel 4a in india. It's okay for me to wait till October, otherwise if you can't wait go for some Motorola or samsung phone according to your budget

PMBhatt
Star I
You have to format & reinstall the same.

nirmalsantra5
Star II
My mobile network problem