Yulius_Mai
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70_20200320
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please help Camera not focus, just can take near area only
P51VQU20D8FN.jpg

J8FWYM3ZXMDI.jpg

170 REPLIES 170

Deannnnn
Rising Star I
I rather believe it is a software issue rather than a hardware one, maybe the repair center can rewrite some code or something else.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi DEOKANT
Thank you for your reply. I had written a private message to you on 21st July to understand your situation more, while right now is Covid-19 periods and I know some of you may have difficulty to access the Repair Center. Yet, I haven't gotten any reply from you for more than 2 weeks till today.
Please check on your inbox and reply me the PM with your SN and other essential information for further checking.

snizams
Star III
Though the issue started after a software update, it wont get fixed with another as the camera hardware has gone defective (pls dont ask me how that is possible). For me the service center replaced the camera module and it worked.

Rickkk
Star III
If these hardware failures are causing by something in the software update (which sounds like it is)... I hope Asus red flag this issue as critical to correct before more phones get damaged 😕

joaopleite
Star I
My phone is a ZE620KL and he came back from the service center with the problem of the focus on the main camera solved, but I didn't have access to what was done.
I see only that it was a downgrade to Android 9, but at the moment my phone is requesting a new automatic update to version V16.0615.2004.126.
Should I update? Thanks.