Yulius_Mai
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70_20200320
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please help Camera not focus, just can take near area only
P51VQU20D8FN.jpg

J8FWYM3ZXMDI.jpg

170 REPLIES 170

DEOKANT
Star III
Asus please fix this issue with zenfone 5z now its a matter of shame that you all could not fix a simple software issue in 2 months. We have been reporting about this issue for months and still there is no employ of asus who gives a shit to this issue.
Seriously we need to boycott asus because this is the after sale service which you give to your customers.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
As I mentioned above, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs

If you have any problem after visiting ASUS repair center, please provide me your SN and RMA no via PM to avoid any personal information leaking.

DEOKANT
Star III
I am still facing camera issue in my Zenfone 5z. I have also sent a mail to asus but they didn't do anything till now. After a certain software update 2 to 3 months ago. I am facing this problem. Many software updates came after that update but they couldn't fix the problem with camera i have also tried resetting my phone and everything which Asus customer care told. Please solve this issue ASAP because it is causing a lot of problems in day to day life. Using a Phone which takes blurry images is very difficult. The wide angle lens is working absolutely fine but the only problem lies with primary lens it's taking blurry images. I have also attached a sample pic
@Christine_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @service

DEOKANT
Star III
p-20200806-230430.jpg
My Zenfone 5z is taking blurry images @Christine_ASUS @TITAN @service

Rickkk
Star III
It is worrying how a hardware fault was never detected before release, on a phone which was sold on the promise it has such a good camera 😞