This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rog 2 is facing some serious charging issue

Aadish
Star II
Since 3-4days my rog phone 2 is facing charging issue its not getting charge fastly not even at an average speed and when i charge while i use the phone the battery percentage is decreases and in normal condition when i put my phone idle for charging in 1 hour its charging only 5-10 percent..
I have also tried different socket for charging but didn't got any help..
And the battery life is again a major problem i d k why asus claim that it's an 6000mah battery i don't even think its 3500mah coz its just giving me 4-5 hours of sot on 90hz all over the day with no or bery minimal gaming. I d k how people were claimig that their rog 2 gave a backup of 2days..
19 REPLIES 19

OPC
Zen Master II
Aadish

Since 3-4days my rog phone 2 is facing charging issue its not getting charge fastly not even at an average speed and when i charge while i use the phone the battery percentage is decreases and in normal condition when i put my phone idle for charging in 1 hour its charging only 5-10 percent..

I have also tried different socket for charging but didn't got any help..

And the battery life is again a major problem i d k why asus claim that it's an 6000mah battery i don't even think its 3500mah coz its just giving me 4-5 hours of sot on 90hz all over the day with no or bery minimal gaming. I d k how people were claimig that their rog 2 gave a backup of 2days..

My rog 2 is facing some serious charging issue
Referring to charging I had similar symptoms and it turned out to be the cable. Pins within one jack lost touch.

varadhan_venkat
Star II
tapais007

Hello, Asus Rog phone 2 users,

Even I'm facing the same problem after the last update I guess n even my phone lags when battery level gets to 3%

I have a solution which could fix the charging issue but,

It's not a complete solution, it's a temporary solution when ever u want to charge your phone

Reboot (long press restart) in safe mood, in safe mode ur phone charging works good as before,

Once it's done, just reboot (don't long restart-just select restart) ur device

any queries ping me up on Instagram @bhargava_tapais

View post
It actually worked for me..

nikhilsoni209
Star I
When I am putting a cable in my Asus phone charger, there is a very strong electric shock in my hand, and I am plugging the charger in another phone, then the whole phone is getting electric shock, the phone is not even charged Stayed

ishaan_gupta10
Star III
Having same slow charging issue from last 2 days. anyone any luck with anything please share

ZT-bfa3feee
Star I
How did you solve the problem? Please help!!!