This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreliable charging happneing

arindam_dey904
Star II
When I am putting my phone for charge some time it's showing only charging,some times fast charging and after 10 or 15 mints whole charging procedure is getting stopped. Took the phone and charger to asus service center. They confirmed the data cable and adapter is perfectly fine. They checked everything flashed my phone 2-3 times and told me the problem is solved. but again i am facing same issue. I am on .153 update. This thing happens on any percentage of battery level. Checked in safe mode, checked battery care mode toggling, checked after factory reset but the story is same. Please help MODS
17 REPLIES 17

_jis_
Zen Master III
arindam.dey904

@Anders_ASUS temp is 26 c. Battery care is off. Charger is fine as it is charging another 6z perfectly. Phone is in service centre from last 25 days. Will update

View post
If you have the opportunity, exchange the charger, including the cable, with the owner of the other phone temporarily, for example for a few weeks. You will soon find out where the problem is. If your phone is sometimes poorly charged again, it is not the charger or cable, but the phone itself or its charging port ...

arindam_dey904
Star II
@Anders_ASUS thanx fully sold the phone. Moved to IOS life is really easy and comfortable with iphone xr. And trust me asus needs to learn after sales from apple. Even you do not have to wait for 4-5 days for an answer from mods in apple forum. Thnx for ruining my trust from asus. They may produce nice laptops but certainly not phones.

saifulcmc
Star III
arindam.dey904

The time is taking normal as before when fast charging is happening. But the issue is some time charging is completely stopped. I checked the charger with another asus 6z and its working fine.

View post
Same happening to my asus 6z after latest update