parvezalam01994
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
What is the point of having huge battery if it takes 5-6 hours to charge. I am so fed-up of this stupid phone with slow 5watt AI-CHARGING (more like stupid charging). If my device can't charge rapidly even while watching YouTube videos, then this is just the most useless overpriced (It may be cheap now, but at the time of launch every Asus device is overpriced) piece of crap device I have ever used in my entire life.
The fingerprint sensor is the Worst. Camera is mediocre. Only thing that was good was battery which is now a nightmare because of slow charging. Fk this, I am never buying or recommending Asus devices from now on. I have learnt my lesson after buying Asus Zenfone 3 (They abandoned this device with auto focus and flash malfunctioning bug, they never updated the Camera app)
screenshot-20200805-105929.png
and max pro m1. Worst software optimisations in the world, compared to other branded competitors.

1 REPLY 1

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, in order to help you kindly help us with the following details:
1 . Kindly share with us the latest firmware version of the device.
2. Kindly let us know the Charging time taken from 0 - 100%.
3. What's the charging time difference between the current & previous update.
4. Try another charger & let us know if there is any difference.
5. Use the ASUS charger on a different phone & let us know the difference.