La cámara se queda en negro
Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Model Name, ZC520KL or ZC442KL?
Refer to the link below to check the model name by model no. in the link
2. Please try clearing cache & storage of Camera (long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage)
3. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
4. Also, please try "the Factory Reset"
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
5. Please check on SMMI test
Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test>Alignment DualCamera Test/Wide-angled Camera Capture Test/Tele Camera Capture Test/Front Camera Capture Test
If any of the SMMI tests fails, kindly bring your device to the nearest ASUS repair center for device checking: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs
Asus ZenFone 4 max
Please try the methods above. If the situation remains the same, please bring your unit set to the Repair Center for device checking.
Hola sigue igual mi telefono,la cámara se pone negra,ya lo reinicie varias veces y sigue igual ya hice todo borrando cache y no pasa nada.
In this case, please contact with the Repair Center for the device checking.