System: VivoBook Flip Laptop
Battery or AC: No
Model: TP410UF
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I have a new Laptop purchased last year and I started using lately (very light usage). I Noticed recently that Wifi signal indicator is very low (one dash out of three), although I'm about 3 meters from my router (The router is also less that a year old). Certainly there will be no internet connection if I move 6 or 7 meters away from the router.
Comparing the laptop signal to my other devices such as an iphone and other laptop, I'm sure that there is a problem with my laptop, but not sure whether its a hardware or software issue.

9 REPLIES 9

amertaani
Star I
Hello Blake_ASUS,
I updated Windows and the Wifi Driver, while the BIOS has the latest version, but did not notice any improvements yet. Is there a way to check if there is any issue with the hardware part?
Thanks

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello amertaani,
Please kindly send your device to service center for further examination.
Thank you.

amertaani
Star I
Dear Blake_ASUS,
I purchased my laptop from UAE, and moved to Jordan, I could not find a service center in Amman, Jordan. Can you help me in finding one here?

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello amertanni,
I'm sorry that we don't have service center in Jordan.
And if your device is still under warranty, it's better to send it back to the service center at the place you purchased,
in order to have complete warranty service.
Please refer to below link to find our service center.

Choose your region | Official Support | ASUS Global
Thank you.

Enter search with this "asus vivobook flip service center near me" in google then you can find your nearest service center in your location.
WiFi Speed Test