Battery or AC: AC
Model: ZenBook Duo UX481FA.305
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi guys,
I tried to connect my Zenbook Duo with another display using an USB-C hub plugged into the USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port on the side. Unfortunately, it doesn't show me any additional display in the settings (I even tried another USB hub with the same result).
Can someone confirm that the USB port is actually capable of exporting a video signal?

Thank you in advance,
Jan
13 REPLIES 13

sirajbasu1974
Star I
Hi I cannot connect my ASUS DUO to my TV through HDMI. Is there any settings ?

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello @sirajbasu1974 ,
You are having UX581, right? or GX550?
Does the TV and laptop recognize each other? is there any error message?
Have you tried another cable?
Thank you.

sirajbasu1974
Star I
Hi Blake_Asus
I am having UX481F. Whenever i try to connect my TV with this laptop, always the second small screen appears on the TV. I want to bring the main screen on the TV, dont know how to do it.
Thanks

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello @sirajbasu1974 ,
After you connect to the external display,
go to Setting> System>Display>Multiple Display
then you can set the main screen you want.
Or you may simply press WIN+P then switch mode.
Thank you.

ZT-3fc8bca8
Star I
I purchased an Asus ZenBook Pro Duo with an I-9 Processor for a video editing system and to my dismay discovered that the laptop has only one HDMI output---so I purchased three different docking stations with none of the HDMI Ports supporting a second video output. Then I called ASUS directly and they told me to buy their SimPro Dock for $185 and they said it would support two video outputs simultaneously. I installed the new Asus dock and none of the video outputs would send a display to a second monitor. I called Asus Tech Support and was on the phone with them for three hours and they could not figure it out either -so they told me I must have a defective dock and want me to return it. Does anyone have any ideas to solve this problem?