johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 6 8-256gb
Firmware Version:.165
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, lately my device shows that loading arrow in the meantime while using it. Something that it didnt use to happen. Do any of you face something similar? I even manage to capture a screenshot of it!
screenshot-20200731-092809917.jpg
Thanks in advance!
5 REPLIES 5

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
johnCforVTS

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 6 8-256gb
  2. Firmware Version:.165
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: often
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi, lately my device shows that loading arrow in the meantime while using it. Something that it didnt use to happen. Do any of you face something similar? I even manage to capture a screenshot of it!

screenshot-20200731-092809917.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Loading arrow appears way too often
Where did you see this page?

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
This one yes is from google photos but same happens when i am between the settings menu. For example, when in settings, choosing storage, by the time the storage menu appears, this loading arrow is there ( i am talking about half a second time )

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
johnCforVTS

This one yes is from google photos but same happens when i am between the settings menu. For example, when in settings, choosing storage, by the time the storage menu appears, this loading arrow is there ( i am talking about half a second time )

View post
I don't know the reason for this. I haven't observed this behaviour on my device but if it's only for 0.5s a couple of times per day, then it's not very serious. If it happens often enough for you to capture in a screen recording, then maybe we can figure out why it's happening.

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/101281#Comment_101281

I don't know the reason for this. I haven't observed this behaviour on my device but if it's only for 0.5s a couple of times per day, then it's not very serious. If it happens often enough for you to capture in a screen recording, then maybe we can figure out why it's happening.

View post
I managed to capture it on the first try!