cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with right Air Trigger

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
Hey!
So I'm having a problem with the right Air Trigger of my ROG 2. What happens is that it has some sensibility issues, sometimes you press it and it flickers. Something I noticed and this only happens with the right AirTrigger is that if you force press it, it stops from working. Whats going on?
Thanks!
60 REPLIES 60

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@imkara92 Some similar cases in the past have been hardware related, but I can't say if that's true for every case.
I would like to collect device logs from you, as we're still investigating this issue. I'm sending you instructions via PM.

Chakri
Star I
@Gustav_ASUS I've also been facing this issue long time. I've observed this issue if i use right trigger extensively (TDM in PUBG). If possible can u send me instructions to collect device logs. Thanks

gadornicco
Star I
Hi, just like everyone in the thread, I'm having problems with my AirTriggers as well (flickering when pressed). A few months back, it was my right trigger, then after an update, right trigger was fixed but then my left trigger started having problems. I've read that if you can press it from the back of the device, it's a hardware problem. Before the latest update, i can press the left trigger from the back of my phone. Fast forward to today, i updated with the latest version, and both my triggers are not working properly now (both flickering), but this time, i cant press it in the back anymore.

Hi I have the Rog 2 elite version and my right air trigger is suddenly not working correctly, it either flickers or just stays stuck on? Any advice?

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
hayleychillistone

Hi I have the Rog 2 elite version and my right air trigger is suddenly not working correctly, it either flickers or just stays stuck on? Any advice?

View post
Yes, buy a new phone from OnePlus.