Yulius_Mai
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70_20200320
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please help Camera not focus, just can take near area only
P51VQU20D8FN.jpg

J8FWYM3ZXMDI.jpg

170 REPLIES 170

Ascientist
Star I
Current firmware version 20200715 for asus zenfone 5z the issue started with 100.10.107.70

Had a telephonic, email conversation they told me no such thing has been reported as of now this was early May with asus representative ..was suggested to visit a service center.
Did the same, after 2 days I was informed that I'd have to replace back camera module and was quoted a price of something upwards of 5.5k rupees
When it clearly is a software issue why isn't ASUS acknowledging the
15964291207775108066022572409923.jpg
bug

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
If you have any question after visiting the RCs, and your model has never broken or fallen, please provide me your SN and RMA no. via PM. Thank you.
For people who is under level 2 and can not send the PM, please @Christine_ASUS in this thread. And I will PM you for further checking.

a7madfriends
Star I
I've been having this problem for almost 2 or 3 months now. I even opened my phone trying to clean the lens from the inside with no luck. Everything is updated in my phone and the problem is still.
I tried all the solutions that are here and on the web with no luck. my last attempt was opening my phone and cleaning the lens and the back from the inside with a thought that this might be the problem but sadly that wasn't the case.

a7madfriends
Star I
I want to mention that the wide angle camera is working perfectly, but there is no way to make it the default camera lens in all the other apps. So, there is no benefit from that 😞
The problem is only with the main camera .