This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring tone/WW-17.2017.2006.429

jahir1378myn
Star II
Ringtone not working. Android setting media process not responding most of the time my fon is not ringing
9 REPLIES 9

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jahir1378myn
Thank you for your asking. I just tested my ZB602KL with V429, which the ringtone performs properly.
1. Kindly check on your sound settings
Settings>Sound>Ring volume
2. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
3. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

If the issue remains the same, kindly provide me the video of the setting process and the ring tong during call-in. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

jahir1378myn
Star II
screenshot-20200804-123423.png
This is what happent

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jahir1378myn
Thank you for your reply. After checking your video, I suggest you to try on Safe Mode first.
Then, you can try Settings>System>Apps & notifications>See all app>Reset app preferences
If the issue persists the same, you can try the Factory Reset.

jahir1378myn
Star II
Hi christine finally I manage to ubdate July security patch.also doing reset I relief from media storage issuse of riingtone and notification sounds are working now.thanks for guidens. I encounter after the ubdate phone is heating up and drain battery very fast.dont know what a do.hope don't ask me to do reset phone again. I've been doing offen almost for two weeks tired really.