This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will ROG Phone 3 support VOLTE in the US

Dabearz
Star I
Does anyone know if the ROG Phone 3 will support VOLTE and wifi calling on US carriers?
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I do not currently have this information. It will be announced later.

Android
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

I do not currently have this information. It will be announced later.

View post
I hope you guys have been working with North American carriers. It would be great if this supports all the network bands from the new T-Mobile that merged with Sprint.
I've been pretty happy with some of partnerships that ASUS has established to create this phone such as teaming up with Unity to help ensure that games run smoothly on ROG Phones. The only thing left is to work with carriers in North America to make sure the phone functions properly in North American networks.
As a PC gamer and builder, I have a strong attachment to ROG products. The ROG Phone lineup is the closest to my ideal phone but is sadly not offered by and even lacked full support from North American carriers. I hope this changes soon.

jimeidopf
Star I
When will this be announced? I've been reading an article or two about T-Mobile requiring VoLTE on all devices on their network(s) in January 2021. Meaning my ROG Phone II will stop working with their service. I want to upgrade to the next gen, but can't if this feature is not present.

anstalk
Star I
When will it be announced? I've been reading an article