Did you mean: 

Battery drain in Zenfone max pro m1

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_X00TD
Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2002.061-20200219
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Battery gets drained from 99% to 75% within few hours (5hours) even when airplane mode is on and kept idle. Battery is getting drained even when I'm not using my phone.

73 REPLIES 73

gianne_kenn23
Star I
Im having the same problem. The battery drained drastically. sometimes It will drain 2% at the same time. instead of 1%. so many complaints. I thought I need to replace my battery. but when I read so many complaints having the same issues, the update are the problem. fix this plss

achuth24j00
Star III
Wtf is this i changed battery it costs 1780rs fir first week it was working properly. After that again Battery draining in idle started.
Really Getting irritated with this Battery n Phone.
Sometimes Battery percentage decreases 2% simultaneously.
I called service center they told they want to check.
But my place is now in lockdown.
😒😔😣.
Fucking updates ruined my old battery.
Now this is happening again.
🤦🏻‍♂️

aimansidi123
Star I
Last night my battery is 100% at 12:45AM and i woke up this morning at 9:10 and my battery drain 55% from 100% to 45% while i was sleeping. Please fix this its so frustating 🙁😪

t1w410
Star III
Is there battery defect? Since my battery life for almost 2 years before need to replace

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
aimansidi123

Last night my battery is 100% at 12:45AM and i woke up this morning at 9:10 and my battery drain 55% from 100% to 45% while i was sleeping. Please fix this its so frustating 🙁😪

View post
Serious hardware issue.