FEATURES THAT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE FOR ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 (ZB601KL)
Dear ASUS team, kindly consider the inclusion of these features in Android 10 stable update for Zenfone max pro m1.
1. Inbuild app lock (fingerprint lock)
2. Option to hide photos and videos(hidden gallery accessible by fingerprint)
3. Hide apps (fingerprint accessible)
4. Network speed indicator in status bar
5. Screen recorder
6. Call recorder
7. Option to allow certain permissions only while using the app and restrict it's permission when not used.
8. Game booster
9. Change the camera UI
10. Include slow Mo and time lapse option
11. Option to touch fingerprint to take a photo
12. Make some improvements in camera app so that we don't have to rely on Gcam
13. Turn ON wifi and hotspot simultaneously (to use it like a wifi repeater)
14. Three finger swipe down for screenshots
15. One click option to turn ON and turn OFF dark mode for all apps (instead of doing it app wise separately) and also to schedule timing for it.
Even if it's not possible to include all the features in one update, kindly do it via successive FOTA updates.
These are some suggestions by me as a common user who had used custom rom. Try implementing some USEFUL features to enhance user experience. I would say that the poor UI is the reasons for the mid-range ASUS smartphones being unsuccessful in the market compared to the rivals (hope you already know this). Try to keep up with your competitors. I don't mean to offend you. Hope you understand.
NOTE: DON'T MAKE US RELY ON CUSTOM ROMS TO AVAIL SUCH FEATURE.