Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 Developer Version problem

salim_ahamed
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1/ ZB601KL
Firmware Version: .424
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Battery Draining and Massanger Call
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Facebook Massanger and Battery Draining.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The very last update for MaxPro M1 is "Developer Version" of Android 10 Why all people is talks about it as official . Even the official website says it is a Developer version. (Screenshot is Below)
It is actually a Developer Version not official one. And it is worst in battery draining as like as beta version before .

I updated it as like before beta version But all the features are good accept only 2
Facebook massanger voice is not passing to the other persion
Battery draining so fast as Beta version of android 10
It takes 10% of charge in one houre, when i am not using any app.
Is there any way to provide this info to asus team.
I am losing my faith in ASUS. It's been 5 Years Using ASUS Mobile only this one is giving frustration and This one is most favorite also.
SI9WRY8EGGW8.png

22 REPLIES 22

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear friends
Thank you all for the reply. I have test my MPM1 for the overnight battery testing, yet I didn't encounter the same issue, and the battery lose in Safe Mode for a night is less than 10%.

Please provide me the info below so that I could better assist you
1. Did the issue appear after V424 update?
2. If the "Fingerprint" is turn off, does the situation remain the same?
Settings>Security>Fingerprint
3. Enter "Safe Mode" and leave a 80%-100% phone 
in sleep(idle) mode in a night.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
If the battery works well in "Safe Mode", please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party Apps.
4. If the issue remains the same in "Safe Mode", please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Reset options>Factory data reset
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
5.  Is there any zone heating up while using/idling? How long does the battery be used? 

kumarsuniling
Star I
After installation of Android Q version WW......424 USB device not recognized while connecting it to desktop Windows 10/7. Same problem persists even downgraded to Q to Pie and then 82 and 84 versions. Factory reset worked out but if USB debugging turned on again USB device is not recognized. To resolve the same I tried all most all options (drivers etc) but no use. While releasing beta versions information pertaining to stable or beta is available on website it will be very much helpful. Without doing so releasing versions is ............ left to your company moral values.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi kumarsuniling
Thank you for your asking. First of all, my ZB602KL perform the USB debugging pretty well, both Android 9 or Android 10. For debugging, kindly check two troubleshooting as below:
1. Check on your USB Preferences, choose "file transfer" or "No data transfer"
screenshot-20200803-164900.png
2. Remember to ALLOW the device while commanding from the PC
screenshot-20200803-164845.png

If the process remains the same, because I can not check on your device face-to-face, I suggest you to bring the device to the repair center so that the local engineer can further check on your device:
https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs