hulkamania1010
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog phone 2
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My problem has already been diagnosed somewhat by reading the forums here... Basically my phone keeps rebooting and crashing everytime my phone heats up even a little... I got to know that this was a hardware problem... I live in Mysore and the service centre people are refusing to take my phone .. They are telling me to go 3 hours away to Bangalore to get a damn phone repaired... I'm discouraging all my friends to buy this phone and go for a better company... I chose asus over one plus because of the battery and processor but it seems like those things have burned the battery and the phone... It's very disheartening... Am I supposed to travel 3 hours to get a phone repaired because of shitty service centres being operated by sub par people? It has genuinely been a very disheartening experience... I can't even sell this phone because I'm a doctor and my conscious doesn't allow me to sell a defective thing to a buyer...I thought asus was better... There's no way to get on call with any of your representative or anyone as such... You just told me the phone and you think your responsibility is over... Wish we doctors could just give medicines and not care about if there is any improvement or anything? I'm doing covid duty and whenever I charge my phone in the ward this bloody phone dies which causes a lot of embarrassment to me... I'm not going to even revert here to check if you guys respond... I'm leaving my details here hoping maybe you may help doctors...
Dr.Ashwajit Singh
hulkamania1010@yahoo.in
@gabriel_prado @Mister @Kiko @Kiko
@cael.gfilho @Kris_ASUS @ga278057
@Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @CH_ASUS @cael
3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Ashwajit,
Really sorry to hear this. I am forwarding your case to the concerned team.
Expect a call from them. Thank you.

hulkamania1010
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Ashwajit,

View post
Have got no response

hulkamania1010
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Ashwajit,

View post
Could you please tell if I will get a response? @ARP_ASUS