This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOLTE Not working with air tel sim India

bgsetty
Star II
https://www.airtel.in/volte/ to check VOLTE Compatible Handsets.
Airtel : We would like to inform you that, your handset (Asus I001DE) is not enrolled for VOLTE service.
Firmware version of ASUS ROG Phone II (ZS660KL) is WW-16.0631.1910.44_0

23 REPLIES 23

memys21
Star I

abhaypixes

Can anybody help me with enabling VOLTE on ASUS Rog 2 with Airtel sim, Jio sim is working fine? I already tried the above tricks still it ain't working.

View post
What is your current location? If you are not in metropolitan city, speak with customer care to check whether they are actually providing services. I am using JIO (primary slot ) and Airtel ( secondary slot ) and both are in VOLTE mode.

jainv210
Star I
I recently ported two sim cards from Jio to Airtel. One of them i put in samsung phone and the other in Asus. The one in samsung automatically got connected to volte but the one in Asus didn't got volte. So, then i interchanged the sim cards then observed that both of them are working on volte. And again i interchanged sim cards hoping that volte will start in Asus too but it did not happened. What is actually going on. Should I request for new sim or what? Anyone got solution?

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
jainv210

I recently ported two sim cards from Jio to Airtel. One of them i put in samsung phone and the other in Asus. The one in samsung automatically got connected to volte but the one in Asus didn't got volte. So, then i interchanged the sim cards then observed that both of them are working on volte. And again i interchanged sim cards hoping that volte will start in Asus too but it did not happened. What is actually going on. Should I request for new sim or what? Anyone got solution?

View post
You need to complaint to the airtel customer care service.thats what I've done and volte is working or else there's a trick put the airtel sim from Rog 2 to any phone which has volte working and use for a day or so and then put it back to Rog 2 and it will work .this trick can work on jio as well .it worked for me

Melqui
Zen Master I
In Brazil, low level Samsung smartphones has VoLTE, super powerfull ROG II not!!!! Unbelievable!