cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Chrome and Android System WebView is not updating on Android 10

achal_badole
Star I
Hi,
I have recently updated my Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 to Android 10 and found that below two apps is not updating with latest updates,
1) Google Chrome
2) Android System WebView.

Also sometimes mic is not working during outgoing and incoming calls.

6 REPLIES 6

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
achal.badole

Hi,

I have recently updated my Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 to Android 10 and found that below two apps is not updating with latest updates,

1) Google Chrome

For Google Chrome and Android web view update , clear the cache and data of Google Play Store and Google Play services , it will update after that

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
achal.badole

Hi,

1) Google Chrome

This issue is not specific to asus zenfone max pro m1 because my nokia 8.1 is also having this issue.
If you go to the review section of webview app In play store. You can see a lot of people are experiencing the same issue in different devices.

mks_bio
Star I
achal.badole

Hi,

1) Google Chrome

I am facing Same problem Google Chrome and Android webview is not being Updated.

mks_bio
Star I
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32811/google-chrome-and-android-system-webview-is-not-updatin...

For Google Chrome and Android web view update , clear the cache and data of Google Play Store and Google Play services , it will update after that

View post
This process doesn't work.