This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS JUST ADMIT IT

psgbharathi
Star III
I am using Rog2 I am in android 9 right now.
Like zenfone6 .167 update triggered the motherboard issue. I can say something happened with our rog2 during A10 one of the stable.
It happened for most of the devices, heck I can't even use whatsapp and multitasking or playing games while charging.
Phone getting restarted.
ONLY IF I USE WHILE CHARGING.
I know it's a hardware issue. But why asus is not saying anything or admitting their side problem like they did for zenfone6 .167update.

#Dont tell me to factory reset. I did 5 times and I have tried all the A10 stable versions and A9 also. Due to corona I can't even go back to own country where I bought this phone.
@Anders_ASUS @titan67 @Titan_ASUS
Reference:https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/08/06/latest-zenfone-6-update-causing-crashes-asus-blames-motherb...
16 REPLIES 16

Dkz89
Star III
Asus can't say anything because once they say out they lost money. I agree with what you all saying 100% totally agree. But if I'm Asus Boss I will do the same thing keep my mouth shut and pretend nothing happen and continue with rog 3 or 4 and so on.

psgbharathi
Star III
I understand bro.
Dkz89

Asus can't say anything because once they say out they lost money. I agree with what you all saying 100% totally agree. But if I'm Asus Boss I will do the same thing keep my mouth shut and pretend nothing happen and continue with rog 3 or 4 and so on.

View post
I understand bro. Atleast they have to inform the issues to the service center or when service center people contact asus for the restart/black screen log ASUS should speed things up.

Service center guys can't find the solution and they refuse to change the motherboard. They just downgrading the software and giving it back.