This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Genie not recording after the update.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone 5Z (ZS621KL)
Firmware Version: QKQ1.191008.001.WW_user_100.10.107.92_20200715
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Very Frequent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game Genie v(6.0.0.47_200316)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So after applying the July 2020 update my game genie is not able to record videos. I click on the record button while starting a game or playing a game, but it does not work.
Please help😥
6 REPLIES 6

Aryan202
Community Legend I
eaglephoenix78

1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone 5Z (ZS621KL)
  2. Firmware Version: QKQ1.191008.001.WW_user_100.10.107.92_20200715
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Very Frequent
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game Genie v(6.0.0.47_200316)

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

So after applying the July 2020 update my game genie is not able to record videos. I click on the record button while starting a game or playing a game, but it does not work.

Please help😥

Try clearing game genie app data and cache
Or you can use the screen recorder option from qs tiles (both do the same thing)

Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32776/game-genie-not-recording-after-the-update

Try clearing game genie app data and cache

Or you can use the screen recorder option from qs tiles (both do the same thing)

View post
I tried cleaning Game Genie's App Data and Cache, but it did not solve the problem.
But using the screen recorder option from qs tiles. It is working fine. Thank You.

Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
eaglephoenix78

1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone 5Z (ZS621KL)
  2. Firmware Version: QKQ1.191008.001.WW_user_100.10.107.92_20200715
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Very Frequent
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game Genie v(6.0.0.47_200316)

Please help😥

Just open the screen recording from the drop down tiles and it will ask for some permission. Give all the permission and after it will work fine. I had the same problem but it's not a bug just give permission to screen recorder

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Chintan Devganiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32776/game-genie-not-recording-after-the-update

Just open the screen recording from the drop down tiles and it will ask for some permission. Give all the permission and after it will work fine. I had the same problem but it's not a bug just give permission to screen recorder

View post
Even after this game genie screen recording is very unstable works for 1 single time and after we restart game again it stops working always have to start screen recording from notification panel for 2nd time