patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

atulk23

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95615#Comment_95615

..yeah we all facing same, these guys dont accept there flows,,especially service center guys,, other on social they say we know all that and working on this issue, nd nobody need to pay for this..but when u reach service center these things r diff,,

bro dont pay anything to these guys,, call tollfree no..nd connect with them ask right now.. see twitter handle that will help u

more than 1000 of device r down ,,nd this is the service they r providing.

View post
Try rc_indoneshiya@asus.com in mail..And twitter and fb try

ZT-67848096
Star I
Hi guys.
I have same problem, I contact service center and explain everything but they still charge me.
Please help me to blow up this issue in Indonesia.
They persistent to charge me for service even I told them about their failure.
And if anyone from Asus corp Read this, please give me explanation why treatment is different???
screenshot-2020-08-01-16-59-36-798-com-google-android-gm.jpg

Rizuki

Brother who's got new handset or swap or motherboard free, still on guarantee or what?

I have same problem here, I went to service center. service center suggest me to change the motherboard with the cost nearly the same as the new one's. because my guarantee time is over (I've been used my device without any probem for 1 year 4 months and then suddenly it restart by itself and stuck on the logo while I'm on instagram, my guarantee just for 1 year),

thanks before.

by the way I'm from outside India. from Indonesia.

Ps: sorry for the bad english.

View post
I got promise to to free replace motherboard..I gave my mobile at service centre ...

jayeshchavhan9
Star II
Hi Everyone...I faced the same problem..my asus max pro m2 was just one year and ten days old, it automatically switch off then it I tried to reboot it - it stuck on logo only...earlier I contacted local repiar guys they said recovery method is not working then I showed to authorized customer service center and those guys said the motherboard is fucked up..how is this even possible..!!! for repair they quoted me 80% of actual cost of phone...Really..??
I brought phone for 13,700 INR and the repair is costing me ~ 11,000 INR
How much motherboard cost anyway???
I lost my job due to pandemic and its very difficult to even buy new phone now..
I saw many blogs and comments/reviews on ecom websites many people having the same issue...
please if anyboday has found any trick to solve this issue without replacing motherboard pls contact me on... jayeshchavhan9@gmail.com..

ikhwan
Star I
సత్యనారాయణ

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95615#Comment_95615

I got promise to to free replace motherboard..I gave my mobile at service centre ...

View post
is there any contact mail or something?
apakah ada cara untuk menghubungi pihak asus?