JACKSPARROW
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL_
Firmware Version: WW_100.10.107.87_20200520
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: System Update
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Respected DEVS / Mods ,
Still Need More Time To Test VoWifi .. I Am Right @amitgarde3 @Averan 😂
22 REPLIES 22

Abhinav
Zen Master I
vkk178

Looks like Asus is not working with operators to enlist their device .. None of ASUS devices are listed as having VOLTE or VOWIFI support on Airtel .Some unknown brands like Techno are listed as having support ..Wake up Asus if you want to stay in the race

View post
On July 2018 I had inserted Airtel sim and I had got VoLTE without any problem. My circle has Airtel VoLTE since June 2018.
And on 2nd week of August 2018 one of my friend has got new Airtel Sim at first I tried and inserted the Sim and boom on first kick VoLTE came to my device. So it depends upon area and circle too.
Now don't say 5z didn't had support for Airtel VoLTE on 2018 blah blah blah. It is there since it's inception. One more thing Jio works absolutely and happily fine with 5z. I don't face a single issue with Jio in 5z.

vkk178
Rising Star I
I'm not saying that VOLTE doesn't work . I'm saying that ASUS is not working with mobile operators . For VOWIFI they need to implement it & then get their device listed on the Airtel & Jio website . Other wise no VOWIFI . Even cheap crappy phones are listed on Airtel website with support for VOWIFI

Abhinav

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/99274#Comment_99274

On July 2018 I had inserted Airtel sim and I had got VoLTE without any problem. My circle has Airtel VoLTE since June 2018.

And on 2nd week of August 2018 one of my friend has got new Airtel Sim at first I tried and inserted the Sim and boom on first kick VoLTE came to my device. So it depends upon area and circle too.

Now don't say 5z didn't had support for Airtel VoLTE on 2018 blah blah blah. It is there since it's inception. One more thing Jio works absolutely and happily fine with 5z. I don't face a single issue with Jio in 5z.

View post

Abhinav
Zen Master I
vkk178

I'm not saying that VOLTE doesn't work . I'm saying that ASUS is not working with mobile operators . For VOWIFI they need to implement it & then get their device listed on the Airtel & Jio website . Other wise no VOWIFI . Even cheap crappy phones are listed on Airtel website with support for VOWIFI

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/99413#Comment_99413

View post
I don't know if we even going to get VoWiFi for 5z.