patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

My phone stuck at logo .I contacted rc_india@asus.com , Asus india on twitter and fb..They call back me and sent mail to one time free service i submitted mobile at hyderabad service center on 31 July .2020.if any one got same problem contact Asus..
img-20200729-wa0098.jpg

Rizuki

Brother who's got new handset or swap or motherboard free, still on guarantee or what?

I have same problem here, I went to service center. service center suggest me to change the motherboard with the cost nearly the same as the new one's. because my guarantee time is over (I've been used my device without any probem for 1 year 4 months and then suddenly it restart by itself and stuck on the logo while I'm on instagram, my guarantee just for 1 year),

thanks before.

by the way I'm from outside India. from Indonesia.

Ps: sorry for the bad english.

View post
Catch toll free number and call to them before submit mobile at service centre..All the best..

ekobd1905

Do not get your hope in ASUS. It's better to just sell your M2 for any price and never buy ASUS again than fix it in service centre because even ASUS cannot give a damn thought of solution they can only tell you to change the whole machine motherboard with new for same prices as new unit LOL for ASUS the Godforsaken ,,

"They broke you're phone with the fota patch android update which kill the IC on motherboard then you must pay again to be able use you're phone again "

View post
No need they change motherboard at free of cost..Contact rc_india@asus.com for free replace.

Harshi

Hello even I am facing same problem my phone is being stuck on logo from June 30 after the update

Please let me known what is the procedure

Need help!!

View post
Read below my post

Abhijith s

Guys first you need to do is send a mail to asus offical and Dm them in twitter and also call the toll free number asus customer care tell your problem,every one try to submit your phone in asus center before july 14

View post
Rc_india@asus.com send mail