This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need answers

Gladiatorz
Star III
I bought this 8gb variant for 40k in india, i am happy with the price but i i really need answers to all my questions below:
1) are you guys even working on updates? When will be the next update coming??
2) call quality is so bad..what is the issue in resolving this?
3) camera quality of night mode sucks big time and has to be fixed. I dnt see any improvements in night mode with the latest update.
4)this phone really need help in ram management..like i have a 8gb variant and it shows 5.1gb used in 1 day?? Like where it is used so much and what is it using..need detail stats..this has to be fixed immediately..!
5) please give an option to hide the annoying volte icon on the status bar icon.

7 REPLIES 7

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
There's a new update now.
For the fifth issue regarding VoLTE, please follow these steps. From settings>Network & internet>Mobile network>select the SIM you used> Disable the VoLT

Gladiatorz
Star III
It removed the icon however it was written that use volte to improve lte services and voice quality..wont it affect?

aarkayy31
Star III
It removed the icon however it was written that use volte to improve lte services and voice quality..wont it affect?
Yes it will.

I believe the right question should be if they could split the current 4GVoLte icon into two icons- 1. 4G/LTE,etc 2. VoLte like few other phones.

But why would you want that? I like it that they have integrated both the icons into one single icon therefore have space for an extra icon.