lokesh_k0904
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:asus 6z
Firmware Version:new July update is there
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:from 2 months
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):every media apps
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Whenever I connect the wireless bluetooth earphones while running the media,after connecting to the headphones sound doesn't come if I want the sound back, again I have to turn off bluetooth and I have to play that media and after pausing that media again after reconnecting the headphone then only I get sound and if I am watching any video and if any call come then after hanging call again the media audio become off and again I have to reconnect it that's why it become really unreliable and there is no issue with my headphones I tried it with realme phone and it works perfectly with that . And it's happening after recent 2-3 updates.and it also have to say that you give updates to solve the bugs not to add new bug.we are not beta tester give us the updates only when you have stable update.sorry to say that I haven't experienced this many bugs in any phones which are ranging in 30k price.even midrange phones have better software updates than you.
12 REPLIES 12

lokesh_k0904
Rising Star I
lokesh.k0904

1. Model Name:asus 6z
  2. Firmware Version:new July update is there
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:from 2 months
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):every media apps

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Whenever I connect the wireless bluetooth earphones while running the media,after connecting to the headphones sound doesn't come if I want the sound back, again I have to turn off bluetooth and I have to play that media and after pausing that media again after reconnecting the headphone then only I get sound and if I am watching any video and if any call come then after hanging call again the media audio become off and again I have to reconnect it that's why it become really unreliable and there is no issue with my headphones I tried it with realme phone and it works perfectly with that . And it's happening after recent 2-3 updates.and it also have to say that you give updates to solve the bugs not to add new bug.we are not beta tester give us the updates only when you have stable update.sorry to say that I haven't experienced this many bugs in any phones which are ranging in 30k price.even midrange phones have better software updates than you.

Bluetooth issue
@Anders_ASUS @TITAN

lokesh_k0904
Rising Star I
lokesh.k0904

1. Model Name:asus 6z
  2. Firmware Version:new July update is there
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:from 2 months
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):every media apps

Bluetooth issue
Please rectify the issue @Titan_ASUS and @Anders

sharanknataraja
Star III
Dude i have the issue form .121 update i told to andres but he didn't figure it whats causing the problem.
He wants the video and log file i already sent but no response they simply saying reset the phone, and no others device got this bug that you are encounter,

Simple they didnt know what was the problem

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
sharanknatarajan

Dude i have the issue form .121 update i told to andres but he didn't figure it whats causing the problem.

He wants the video and log file i already sent but no response they simply saying reset the phone, and no others device got this bug that you are encounter,

Simple they didnt know what was the problem

View post
Wait for sometime anders is on vaccations he will look into matter whenever he will be back on work 😊
Hope you will understand
Thanks!