Issues I face in .084 ( Max pro M1)

1. Launcher crash Frequently

2. Poor Camera Performance

3. Fingerprint unresponsive sometimes.

4. Slow charging, takes more than 3 hrs.

Others things are working fine, I guess. Just waiting for Android 10. Asus team, take your time but provide a stable update with no issues and yeah take time but not too much. Already its been about a year of Android 10 launch.

Comments

• In previous updates fast discharge issue was there. Is it solved now ? It was not even giving backup for a half day. Is it solved ?

• Android 10 Stable Version Updated Asus Zen Max Pro M1

• dbss206dbss206 Level 1

Hey, surprisingly I am not facing any such problems. Maybe try resetting the phone.

• Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

• I m facing all the problems,

Unexpected rebooting

Unexpected bluetooth not responding

Min problm is red eye while taking photos, it's the problem from day one.....

Can anybody solv this....

I purchased by thinking it's stock android but now a days I m thinking releasing such android updates so lately what is the use of stock android

• Android 10 Stable Version Updated Asus Zen Max Pro M1

• I've been facing same issue even the phone is heating worst update

• Has the battery drainage issue resolved it is going from 100% to 0 in <3hours