This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 ANDROID 10 STABLE

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
ASUS not give approximate date/month for ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE RELEASE. Asus not working in development of ANDROID 10 STABLE due to COVIT 19 pandemic lockdown. We are working few members in whole.
Asus India modarators only COPY & PASTE only. Asus TAIWAN OFFICIAL'S NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE till now.
We only provide security patch only.
Don't EXPECT to ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE for two Or three months.

But, I ASSURE asus release EXTRAORDINARY OPTIMIZATION in software development and UNBELIEVABLE FEATURES in final MAJOR UPDATE.
This post is deleted by ASUS TEAM earlier.
🙏🙏🙏🙏
😁😁😁😁😁😁
😷😷😷😷
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
67 REPLIES 67

bahaudheen62
Star II
Sound problem is troubling in Android 10 beta version
Asus, please please please provide android 10 stable for max pro m1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi bahaudheen62,
Sorry, we've checked with relevant teams about the sound quality. In the meantime, if this is affecting your normal use greatly, you may choose to downgrade. You can find the file and instructions in the description "Version MaxProM1_downgrade_to_9": https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB601KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Thanks for your understanding.

bahaudheen62
Star II
What !
You will not be released android 10 stable as soon as possible?
I can't downgrade.
It is impossible.
Sir,please give us android 10 stable

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
Y_ASUS

Hi bahaudheen62,

Sorry, we've checked with relevant teams about the sound quality. In the meantime, if this is affecting your normal use greatly, you may choose to downgrade. You can find the file and instructions in the description "Version MaxProM1_downgrade_to_9": https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB601KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/

Thanks for your understanding.

View post
Downgrade is not only esy process.
It have lost many data and waste of time for re prepare for our use.

چطوری باید اندروید ۱۰بزارم ایا فارسی هم داره؟