This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 2 metal frame

asaniket03
Rising Star I
Can I change metal frame for rog 2 metal frame means which contains volume button, power button and air trigger because from the left side metal frame get's damages by itself I don't know the reason but still it's going and this issue is getting worst day by day. Pls help me.I have even visited asus service center they said it's doesn't cover in warrenty.Plz help me solve this problem.
I'm attaching one image to know what I'm saying
img-20200729-wa0002.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Vamp
Zen Master I
Hi... Sorry you can't change the metal frame as cooling vent metal frame is part of the rear panel while the side frame is part of the body and cannot be swapped with other frame as it had display sticked on one side and motherboard and everything else on the other side.
From the image I guess they are just chipped of paint due to dust. I recommend using a thin black marker to repaint the area followed by just a small part of any alcohol cleaner to remove the ink from area which already have paint left.

asaniket03
Rising Star I
No no it's not chipped I can actually feel the cuts and that increase day by day pls suggest something
Vamp

Hi... Sorry you can't change the metal frame as cooling vent metal frame is part of the rear panel while the side frame is part of the body and cannot be swapped with other frame as it had display sticked on one side and motherboard and everything else on the other side.

From the image I guess they are just chipped of paint due to dust. I recommend using a thin black marker to repaint the area followed by just a small part of any alcohol cleaner to remove the ink from area which already have paint left.

View post

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @asaniket03,
The service center has procedure which is taken seriously.
If the have shared you information that has to be followed.
The wear and tear of the phone depends upon the usage.
Do let me know if you have any issues here.

asaniket03
Rising Star I
What the hell. I'm feeling like asus is cheating on people by providing such a bad quality product and even software.Now onwards I'm not going to recommend any asus products to anyone.I'm felling like i just wasted my money on this device. It really stucks while putting in the pocket and removing out and they say that effects this device mental frame wow great .I have complaint about this to the asus center long back but told the same thing.U know asus ,I have been recommending rog3 to many people but now noo. I'm going to stop them wasting their money on rog 3.
😡😡😡😡