veenainamadar
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
We have paid the money to get good features and security for ZenFone 3 ze552. At least you have to update security patch. Do the needful.
5 REPLIES 5

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
veenainamadar

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

We have paid the money to get good features and security for ZenFone 3 ze552. At least you have to update security patch. Do the needful.

ZenFone 3 update
asus mobile manager is present in ur phone u can update its virus definition for better security result

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we totally understand the same.
As and when the phone needs a critical update the same will be provided. Thanks.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
veenainamadar

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

ZenFone 3 update
That phone was launched in 2016 with android 6,it was updated to android Oreo and got security patches for around 2yrs.As far as I know Zenfone 3's last security patch was July 2018.
So considering that that phone is well over it's life cycle now and won't get any further updates

jbudai
Star I
Over it's life cycle? An iphone launched in 2016 you get iOS updates in 2020 and it's the normal customer service type...