Did you mean: 

Battery drain in Zenfone max pro m1

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_X00TD
Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2002.061-20200219
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Battery gets drained from 99% to 75% within few hours (5hours) even when airplane mode is on and kept idle. Battery is getting drained even when I'm not using my phone.

73 REPLIES 73

rica_devendra
Star I
I am also facing the same issue, Within 3 Hours of use of mobile battery drain and heating issue is also occurs. I tried safe mode but there is no change at all

mailtompmani
Star II
rica.devendra

I am also facing the same issue, Within 3 Hours of use of mobile battery drain and heating issue is also occurs. I tried safe mode but there is no change at all

View post
Same here around 3 weeks i got the issue. Battery drain around 40% at night even in switch off mode. After update of .84 no use still battery drain.😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢

debabhishek27
Star I
I have serious idle battery drain issue in my max pro m1. Even the battery life has drastically reduced. I was on build number 082 when this problem started. I updated to 084 and also to android 10 beta 3 to check if this problem resolves but nothing came out. I want asus to bring an update and fix this issue as soon as possible.

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
mailtompmani

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/98230#Comment_98230

Same here around 3 weeks i got the issue. Battery drain around 40% at night even in switch off mode. After update of .84 no use still battery drain.😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢

View post
Backup,Reset ,wipe data , cache, setup again. Most bugs during updation solved.
debabhishek27

I have serious idle battery drain issue in my max pro m1. Even the battery life has drastically reduced. I was on build number 082 when this problem started. I updated to 084 and also to android 10 beta 3 to check if this problem resolves but nothing came out. I want asus to bring an update and fix this issue as soon as possible.

View post
I am on a10beta3. Overnight battery drain is 5%.
Charging frequently to more than 80% or till a point when the android system and services reset on it's own reduces battery drain.

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
debabhishek27

View post
Okay ,i am also on beta3 v429. Had drain issues so.
Disabled google app.
Battery drain reduced significantly.
Charge ti 80 from time to time. Android system and google services reset on it's own after a certain battery level and reduces drain.