Did you mean: 

bugs in android 10 update max pro m1

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:asusX00TD
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:android 10
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
after updating android 10 my password shows wrong . i left only 5 attempts. what can suppose to do now. can you help from assus team. bad update
13 REPLIES 13

dinildinesh07
Star II
Downgrade is available on the website. Downgrade. Then remove all password/screen lock and again try upgrading.
Last time you probably didn't not remove password. That's why.

Meng_Neck
Star I
When I updated to Android 10, the wifi speed of my mobile phone was only half of normal, no matter how I set it up, it was normal after I downgraded back to Android 9

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, kindly let us know which firmware version did you installed and kindly share with us a screenshot of the screen so that we can help you better.

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
shravan4991

It's preety amazed that asus is delaying stable android 10. Funded by china? I think Chinese are after the delay as asus is Taiwan company but using items made in china,maybe they're trying to make a better Stable android 10 with having information leak system so that information can be sent to Chinese. Correct?

View post
Nothing in this is correct. The asus devs Just dont invest much time in maxpro series. Company has shifted focus to rog series.