This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why MIPUSH FOLDER is on my internal memory and how to delete (PERMANENTLY)

I'm using zenfone max pro m2 since july 2019.
Recently i've found a folder named XIAOMI and MIPUSH on my internal memory. I've deleted the XIAOMI one but a folder called MIPUSH keep appearing in several hours after deleted.
I admit that since a week ago I've been searching for some cheap xiaomi smartphone (for my dad after his phone got stolen) on google and shopee app. But is it possible that I got those folder just because I'm searching for some phone information on Internet?
And now after I'm uninstalled shopee (that I think was the problem) it keep appearing and it bothered me.
Please if you know how to delete it permanently, would you tell me what should I do.
(I'm thinking about factory reset but idk)
Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
キコテルQnn

Recently i've found a folder named XIAOMI and MIPUSH on my internal memory. I've deleted the XIAOMI one but a folder called MIPUSH keep appearing in several hours after deleted.

I admit that since a week ago I've been searching for some cheap xiaomi smartphone (for my dad after his phone got stolen) on google and shopee app. But is it possible that I got those folder just because I'm searching for some phone information on Internet?

And now after I'm uninstalled shopee (that I think was the problem) it keep appearing and it bothered me.

Please if you know how to delete it permanently, would you tell me what should I do.

Thank you.

best solution is to reset your phone
but u can use any another file manager to delete that file
make sure that there is no hidden app{malware} installed in ur phone

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi キコテルQnn
Thank you for your asking. Have you used any xiaomi products like smartwatch or home devices with your phone? I tried to carbon copy your process yet my internal storage didn't come up the folders.
1. How did you uninstall the app? Before you do the factory reset, please check "reset app preferences", if the app show up after you reset app preferences, then it was not uninstalled.
Settings>Apps & notifications>All apps>3 dots on the top row>Reset app preferences
2. Please try to delete the folder, and immediately re-boot your phone
3. If the issue remain the same, please try the Factory Reset.
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
キコテルQnn

Thank you.

Most likely you may have installed a xiaomi app. Same happened on mine.