August security patch for Zenfone 5z

AveranAveran Level 4
edited September 2019 in Fan Chat
Anyone looking to update their 5z to August patch download this manually if you haven't got the fota yet or if you're too lazy to wait for it 
New update from 88 to 98 
https://fota2.asus.com/delta_package/phone/WW_Z01R/formal/WW_user_90.11.162.88_20190723-user-WW_Z01R-WW_user_90.11.162.98_20190816-user-WW_Z01R-20190819WWnormal/update.zip

Comments

• AveranAveran Level 4
    edited September 2019
    UL-Z01R-WW-90.11.162.98-user.zip
    Rename the downloaded file to this and move to internal storage (not in any subfolder)
    Normally the file should be downloaded in the downloads subfolder,move it to internal directory then restart the phone .
    It should detect the file and prompt an update message 
    The update will proceed then.

• Here's the changelog
  • No features again asus what are u doing ?? I need a reply just add some navigation gestures or like some dark themr what are u doing?
  • Nivesh said:
    No features again asus what are u doing ?? I need a reply just add some navigation gestures or like some dark themr what are u doing?
    Is there improvement in sound quality?
  • kaizu said:
    Nivesh said:
    No features again asus what are u doing ?? I need a reply just add some navigation gestures or like some dark themr what are u doing?
    Is there improvement in sound quality?
    Yes the audio through the jack is improved.The speaker also seems more clear(better) and produces better stereo effect