headphone jack

edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6
when i use earphone while charging some srange sound comes from the earphone?

Comments

• Are there any audio outputs that would be making noise? For example a live call, or a video? Does the sound seem to be static or some kind of electrical interference?
  • This could also be a very simple issue of the 3.5mm plug not being inserted properly. The headphone jack of Zenfone 6 requires more than usual amount of pressure to insert the plug properly. I faced the same issue before realizing it wasn't really an issue. If you have a thick case on, this condition becomes even more stealthy. You could just try pushing a little harder and the problem might be solved (Pun not intended ?)
  • This could also be a very simple issue of the 3.5mm plug not being inserted properly. The headphone jack of Zenfone 6 requires more than usual amount of pressure to insert the plug properly. I faced the same issue before realizing it wasn't really an issue. If you have a thick case on, this condition becomes even more stealthy. You could just try pushing a little harder and the problem might be solved (Pun not intended ?)
    no thts not the case this sound only comes while charging
  • LP_ASUS said:
    Are there any audio outputs that would be making noise? For example a live call, or a video? Does the sound seem to be static or some kind of electrical interference?
    tht sound comes non stop while charging and its kind of static sound
  • Interesting. I was unable to reproduce that bug with my own device, either charging or when using battery mode. Could you check and see if you can hear the same sound with a different device plugged into the headphone jack?
This discussion has been closed.