Why my Asus 6z screen fluctuate frequently and goes dark??

donshivadonshiva Level 1
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name: Asus 6z
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 5 minutes
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================== I have closed the Adaptive Brightness and kept the brightness level high...

Comments

• Are you experiencing this issue with multiple apps? Did this happen with previous firmware versions? Does this happen during broad daylight, at night, or both?
  • LP_ASUS said:
    Are you experiencing this issue with multiple apps? Did this happen with previous firmware versions? Does this happen during broad daylight, at night, or both?
    I'm having the same problem it happens when is totally dark and the brightness is zero.
    You can trigger this issue when charging at 27% brightness the display flickers but when value is changed from this its stop even when brightness is zero or without charging it doesn't Flickers at 27% but when brightness is zero in a full dark room you can notice it.

• ferxo13 said:
    LP_ASUS said:
    Are you experiencing this issue with multiple apps? Did this happen with previous firmware versions? Does this happen during broad daylight, at night, or both?
    I'm having the same problem it happens when is totally dark and the brightness is zero.
    You can trigger this issue when charging at 27% brightness the display flickers but when value is changed from this its stop even when brightness is zero or without charging it doesn't Flickers at 27% but when brightness is zero in a full dark room you can notice it.

He is having a different issue ferxo13, he stated that his brightness is locked to high, and that his screen is going dark.

• This problem persisted in every condition, so... I visited Asus service center near me... And then, new problems begin

• Baught on 14 August submitted to service center on 30 th August , they said in this condition motherboard has to replaced ... today on 15 the September I am in blank space...I work as App developer for a company on smartphone.. I sold old one to buy Asus 6z ...and now I don't know that, when I will get my phone back or replacement or refund... I am going to loose my job.. please tell me what to do ???? Asus India ??? Reply

• If you've already contacted the repair center and they determined the motherboard to be the root issue, it sounds like the issue is being resolved. Regarding the repair time, that would be an inquiry for the local repair center. I can't offer any updates.

This discussion has been closed.