Post your Update .189 feedback here.

Guys plz post your feedback of update .189 here.Do you think the outstanding issues like louspeaker crackling earpiece quality etc.  have been fixed with this update ???

Comments

• SaranSaran Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Guys plz post your feedback of update .189 here.Do you think the outstanding issues like louspeaker crackling earpiece quality etc.  have been fixed with this update ???

I have just manually downloaded the update from the website , but I don't how to update it, couldn't find the options 
  • headphones fixed, it is good to set your equalizer correctly
  • Saran said:

I have just manually downloaded the update from the website , but I don't how to update it, couldn't find the options 
    Move downloaded file from download folder to root restart the phone you will get notification about update file found then start update.
  • The first app u open after unlocking the phone , does not have the opening animation 
    This issue is present in .189 , using safe mode doesn't solve the issue , also clearing app data of launcher did not solve it.
    Please fix this issue in next update , these are basic things to the user experience
  • GamerArcGamerArc Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Wel i just talked to my dad over phone...i could clearly hear the weird noise from the earpiece which is still not fixed. And it will never be fixed coz its a design flaw and not software bug.

I need more testing to conclude whether loudspeaker crackling at low voice is gone or not...
  • headphones fixed, it is good to set your equalizer correctly
    What exactly was the issue?
  • I am on. 191 and call quality is better
  • I think the loudspeaker distortion is gone.
  • How can I set call quality? Let me know please. I am also facing noisy voice.