【ZenFone 5Z BETA Tester】Join to experience Android Q!

Comments

• CH_ASUS said:
    Nivesh said:
    Pls answer when will it start and which features will 5z get?
    We're still working on the feature set, but the direction will be same as ZenFone 6 - Stock+.
    Will you update camera 2 API to level 3? 
    Can we expect Night mode with official zenui 6 ?? night mode+F1.8+ 1/4 should be awesome.
    We want AR core support it's must feature now to compatible with google ar related stuff.
    Camera 2 API to level 3 - unlikely seeing as no current Asus phone has this.
    Night Mode - I dont know at this moment.
    AR Core - Support is not just up to Asus..
  • CH_ASUSCH_ASUS mod
    edited August 2019
    Ashish said:
    Yes tell us date @CH_ASUS we are badly waiting for Android 10 n zenUI 6 we are getting bored n also angry please give us updated as soon as possible I am requesting you 
    We cant tell you a date, because we dont have one - at this moment we can only share the direction, that we want to be faster than last year's update to Pie. 
    Would you rather we make up a date - and then just breaking it?

Why would you be bored and angry? ZenFone 5Z has gotten a lot of updates throughout its current 1.2 years of life. We have publicly committed to Q for it (so it will be coming).
  • CH_ASUS said:
    Why would you be bored and angry? ZenFone 5Z has gotten a lot of updates throughout its current 1.2 years of life. We have publicly committed to Q for it (so it will be coming).
    I believe we are all disappointed because of this:

Changelog

• First version release: May 7th, 2019
    Where's Beta 4, 5, 6.. ASUS has opened a beta fake program and now launched another beta program, I think that's just it.
  • CH_ASUS said:
    Ashish said:
    Yes tell us date @CH_ASUS we are badly waiting for Android 10 n zenUI 6 we are getting bored n also angry please give us updated as soon as possible I am requesting you 
    We cant tell you a date, because we dont have one - at this moment we can only share the direction, that we want to be faster than last year's update to Pie. 
    Would you rather we make up a date - and then just breaking it?

Yes zenfone 5Z is getting monthly updates no doubt but every update is about security patch and bug fix thats it why theres nothing new implementation as you guysz are doing with 6Z it gets 2 updates in a month and with every update u are adding some new features to it why 5Z is out it for considerations of new feature set it seems discrimination with old and new generations 5Z is still capable of lot more looking at its specs but i guess ASUS is juz focusing on new 6Z & 5Z can still compete in the market if ASUS try to add some new feature set to it would be intresting to see ASUS challenging other brands rather than its price tag also with feature sets MY PUBG SEEMS LAGGY WHEN SET ON HD GRAPHICS AND HIGH MODE plz look into it ASUS. Cheers hope u ll focus on 5Z as well lyk u doing it with 6Z waiting for someting new in handset 5Z thanksalot ASUS ?❤️ ALWAYS ASUS FAN AND WANTS ASUS TO GO HIGHER N HIGHER AS A BRAND IN INDIA  need some television ads for ASUS SMARTPHONES IN INDIA PLZ THINK ON IT 
  • Wait so how about zenfone 5, will it get android 10 update?
  • Ok CH_ASUS leave about 5z can u tell when will 6z get the update one plus is updating one plus 7 series on September 3 itself on the launch 
  • @CH_ASUS
    I know that Asus is providing monthly update. But we also need some new feature in our phone.We have not at all got new feature in our 5z since months. I can't see any update that is related to camera department.
    Zen ui is good but not the best. U need to improve ur software. 5z is a grt device and capable of competiting with other phones also but software makes this phone bugy.
    When u provide new update we get some new bug with no new feature. I understand Asus has released lots of phone and need to work on every phone , so u can take time and provide us with a major update as u did when 5z was launched. So pls release Android Q and zen ui 6.0 to 5z asap without bugs.
  •  Ashu mobile is  very nice company
  • Yes it's active but phone reference in questionnaire is confusing I have to refer the title to ensure I am applying for my phone. 
    For few facts Zen UI 5 is not bad optimisation needed not sure with plain android flavour why a 8 GB ram 4gb is more than suffice . But change is alway welcome. Only two things don't remove or believe still in Zen ui6 all Ai tools and current launcher or options to download later . Google native doesn't puts in folder . I have 192 apps running fine for 760 hours without a reboot. Once in a while it may feel alag just boost that's all it will be back with average of 6gb ram usage @ 75% memory usage on 5z it's good. Awaiting to hear on beta invite
    I have also tested 10 have to come back as it was not stable at that time with plain version I am not sure

• ulaganath said:
    Yes it's active but phone reference in questionnaire is confusing I have to refer the title to ensure I am applying for my phone. 
    For few facts Zen UI 5 is not bad optimisation needed not sure with plain android flavour why a 8 GB ram 4gb is more than suffice . But change is alway welcome. Only two things don't remove or believe still in Zen ui6 all Ai tools and current launcher or options to download later . Google native doesn't puts in folder . I have 192 apps running fine for 760 hours without a reboot. Once in a while it may feel alag just boost that's all it will be back with average of 6gb ram usage @ 75% memory usage on 5z it's good. Awaiting to hear on beta invite
    I have also tested 10 have to come back as it was not stable at that time with plain version I am not sure

4gb is not suffice nowadays even google is moving to 6 this year
    Also for Zen UI 5 it's pretty good some minor issues with dpi here and there (couple of bugs too nothing deal-breaker tho) 
    It's overall an good UI(zen UI 5) not much bloatware (glad they removed that
     selfie master and zenimoji crap in Zen UI 6)
    Btw Zen UI 6 does keep all the ai and Zen UI features (it's all stashed away in the settings section) Asus tried to make Zen UI 6 as close to stock as possible but at it's very core it's the same Zen UI (which is a good thing ) and packs all the features that Zen UI 5 had (most come in handy) like a one hand mode ,glove mode etc.
    192apps for 760 hours ?
    I mean you running a special i9 edition 5z with 32gigs ram dude ? I mean sorry but I can't but laugh at that comment

• I mean to say 192 apps installed but frequently used differs May be 25-30 apps frequently used

Yeah Google moved 6gb ar and other gaming needs what more you can change as giving 4gb for years will not be seen as upgrade
    Hope android 10 last longer and fluidity in performance with enhanced security. But Google is not stringent in security for apps more and more apps are vulnerable malware.
    Hope android 10 onwards it's gets better

• I report bug if i get beta update. Hope so 
  • HEY CH can u now tell about the feature set for asus 5z because now Google has released the new Android Q 10

• Microphone is not working during calls in q beta 6 for my device

• Pls tell the feature set moderators pls it's a request form all the Zenfone 5z users in all over india

• Disable Voice Match.

In Home Screen slide to left -> Settings -> Voice -> Voice Match -> disable first option ?

• @Kris_ASUS When will the application form get closed and what is the tentative release date for the 1st beta?

• Bests Android ?

• Hey beta has already released Android Q BETA 6 is out for Zenfone 5z

• อัพเดตแล้วดีไหมครับ