【ZenFone 5Z BETA Tester】Join to experience Android Q!

Comments

• What are new features of Zen UI? Pls tell kris
  • When we will get Beta update? 
  • @kris _ASUS  will this update wipe out all user data??
  • JanneJanne Level 1
    seems like no-one care to give any answers?
  • By applying to joining the beta program , you should be aware of the scope of 'Beta'.
    Instability, loss of data, and so on may at any point happen or even be required. It is a beta for a purpose - and that is to get early access before it is ready - and of course provide feedback to us so we can make it even better for the final launch.

If there should be any hesitation about facing potential instability or bugs,  or the necessity to wipe your data - please do consider if joining the BETA program is actually desired.
  • CH_ASUS said:
    By applying to joining the beta program , you should be aware of the scope of 'Beta'.
    Instability, loss of data, and so on may at any point happen or even be required. It is a beta for a purpose - and that is to get early access before it is ready - and of course provide feedback to us so we can make it even better for the final launch.

If there should be any hesitation about facing potential instability or bugs,  or the necessity to wipe your data - please do consider if joining the BETA program is actually desired.
    When can we expect the the first release of beta? The beta will be released only after completion of recruitment and that too after the launch of Android Q? 
  • AveranAveran Level 4
    edited August 2019
    How do I leave the beta?(considering if I get selected)
    Just don't want to brick my device or lose my data  @CH_ASUS
    Sry for the inconvenience
  • Looking forward to this!
  • Is there any idea when will it start?
  • Pls answer when will it start and which features will 5z get?
  • Janne said:
    Hi! Will this Beta update wipeout all pictures / programs from phone?
    Hi,
    Please be aware that joining any beta program means that the software provided is exactly that - beta - meaning there is a high likelyhood of bugs and there may be instances where you will need to wipe your phone. As such should there be any concerns around this we strongly recommend against joining the beta program.
  • CH pls answer my questions also my questions are ignored?

• CH_ASUS said:
    By applying to joining the beta program , you should be aware of the scope of 'Beta'.

When can we expect the the first release of beta? The beta will be released only after completion of recruitment and that too after the launch of Android Q? 
    Beta will commence when our software is ready at the BETA stage - when Google would release their version of final Q AOSP would be relevant as well - as that will be when we can build on top the features we have in ZenUI.
  • Nivesh said:
    Pls answer when will it start and which features will 5z get?
    We're still working on the feature set, but the direction will be same as ZenFone 6 - Stock+.
  • dpstar7582dpstar7582 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    CH_ASUS said:
    Nivesh said:
    Pls answer when will it start and which features will 5z get?
    We're still working on the feature set, but the direction will be same as ZenFone 6 - Stock+.
    Will you update camera 2 API to level 3? 
    Can we expect Night mode with official zenui 6 ?? night mode+F1.8+ 1/4 should be awesome.
    We want AR core support it's must feature now to compatible with google ar related stuff.
  • Oh thanks CH asus really happy now
  • Fantastic i try
  • When will the beta be released?
  • When will we get Android Q ???? Please tell us date if possible...
  • AshishAshish Level 1
    edited August 2019
    Yes tell us date @CH_ASUS we are badly waiting for Android 10 n zenUI 6 we are getting bored n also angry please give us updated as soon as possible I am requesting you