cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best repair options

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Hey guys. 
So a lot of people here have sent their phones to service centres to get them repaired. Some of you might have gone to service centres whereas some would have sent it through flipkart mobile protection. 
I wanted to know which one of those actually worked and you got an actually repaired and not just factory reset phone in order to find out what to do myself.

Thanks in advance.
Guntas
5 REPLIES 5

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Anyone? I need to get this phone repaired quickly

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I would always recommend your local ASUS service center. They are most likely to have the knowledge and parts on hand to correctly diagnose and correct your issue. But I'm also the guy who takes my car to the dealership for maintenance, so take that with a grain of salt.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS said:
I would always recommend your local ASUS service center. They are most likely to have the knowledge and parts on hand to correctly diagnose and correct your issue. But I'm also the guy who takes my car to the dealership for maintenance, so take that with a grain of salt.
Sir that's definitely not the condition in India. The service centres are completely unaware of any such issue despite so many phones having it. They will just factory reset the phone and give it back. There has to be a way for the relevant authorities to contact the service centre while I'm present there 

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We have heard such reports and this is why we have made it extra clear to all ASUS Service Centers what the procedures are when they receive a unit that constantly restart.