ARcore support for Asus Zenfone 5z

2»

Comments

• They are very busy trying to solve all the serious problems that the new Zenfone 6 has since its launch until today. The Zenfone 5z is a jewel compared to the 6.

• I would like ARcore support on my brand new Max Pro m2 phone... hey just look at samsung they have lots of supported devices. A very disappointed asus zenfone owner

• Hello ASUS-Support and Zentalk-Members.

Any news about ARcore for the Zenfone 5Z with Android 9 or 10? 

Thank you.

• Hello ASUS-Support and Zentalk-Members.

Any news about ARcore for the Zenfone 5Z with Android 10? 

Thank you.

• We are waiting.

A lot of cheaper phones are supported, why not Asus Zenfone 5Z?

• We need ARcore for our Zenfone 5Z's! Our children are banned from google 3d animals in the middle of coronavirus lockdown because of Asus support policy!

• rip moderators.

• We need AR Core please. I'm begging you ASUS. Cheaper phones got AR Core but 5z doesn't have it's a shame.

• @Laura_ASUS @CH_ASUS as 5Z is a flagship device we as a consumers expect this please look into this

• Please provide AR Core support

Please.....

• Vote 4 ARcore!

You (ASUS) have done Android 10 for the 5Z, so you can do it again with ARcore 😀 we know you can 😉

• Sputnik5ZSputnik5Z Level 1
    edited May 2020

Still can´t use new Teamviewer Pilot Modus (Augmented reality/ARCORE) in 2020 with my Zenfone 5Z (flagship chip/enough power/8GB RAM 256GB storage).

Any news from ASUS Support/Development?

• Hello, I don't understand how this smartphone, with these features, doesn't support ARCORE since many applications and functions of Google are linked to these services ... I bought it recently and I am disappointed

This discussion has been closed.