Restart issue after latest update.

2»

Comments

• First of all Asus did fuck up with the motherboard on the Zenfone 6.

Also fyi I own a 5z (it's been a year now) all good phone is top notch.

And whether it be Asus, One plus,huawei, Samsung none OEM can fully satisfy their customers if you're one of those unlucky people to get a faulty unit all you can do is to send it to the service centre.

Every company has unsatisfied people who faced hardware issues .

Also how are you gonna ban a multi billion dollar company? interested to hear your logic lol

A faulty unit doesn't mean the company is responsible if they're offering you some kind of refund or replacement

It's sad tho you had to go through it

All these things with service centre replacement takes time and patience and I totally understand it was premium product and you didn't expect this to happen but can't do anything now .

• Ohhhh.......!!! I C bro then moderators are the only 1 who cn suggest something now i cn understand how frustrating it is a day without smartphone and also a unknow repair time fram ? @Anders_ASUS plz help him

"I WISH U GET UR 6Z DAILY COMPANION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE CHEERS TO UR NEW SMARTPHONE BRO"??

• Me also bought the ill fated 6z via Flipkart before 1 month. Hardly used it for 2.weeks. Restart issues started. Been to the service centre thrice. They just reset to factory version but problem starts immediately after return from service centre. Highly frustrated with Asus lost the trust. Service centre guys (Chennai Asus centre at Asus smart care Nungambakkam ) refuse a replacement. They think it's a software issue. I really don't know when I'll be able to use the phone .It's in the service centre for 1 week. Whom should I approach regarding this issue. Hard earned money down the drain.

Phone serial number K5AIGF001940SS4

• Same here, facing auto restart issue post FOTA update post a phone call sometimes. Hope next update will resolve this issue.

• I am not facing any issues with my phone it's been 3 months

This discussion has been closed.