Not showing SD Card

girishsonu2000girishsonu2000 Level 2
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6
Suddenly my phone is not reading SD Card
SD card is working fine on other phone and in laptop but not working with Zenfone 6

Comments

• Try to make a backup, format card via phone and restore.
  • phone is not reading the sd card 
    when i tried to use another sd card it says needed to format
    after proceeding format stuck on 20% i waited for 5 min but nothing happens
  • This is not the answer you want but try a factory reset and if that doesn't help, contact your ASUS Service Center.
  • This is not the answer you want but try a factory reset and if that doesn't help, contact your ASUS Service Center.

Everything started after update
    Everything was normal before update
    i think we all bought this phone just to take it to service centre, not to use it
  • edited October 2019
    This is not the answer you want but try a factory reset and if that doesn't help, contact your ASUS Service Center.
    i think we all bought this phone just to take it to service centre, not to use it
    I understand your frustration. I see all your posts and how your're doing your best to make sure that everyone else sees it too. You have had bad luck with your device and seeing others here with the same issues makes you believe that they are very common but you must not forget that forums attract mainly those who are frustrated or super enthusiastic about their device. It doesn't represent all ZenFone 6 that we have sold. If this had been the case, then we would have hundreds of posts every day about the things you experienced. 
    I'm very sorry that you had to send your device for repair but I hope that you get a device back that is fully working and changes your mind about ZenFone 6 and ASUS. We do care and we are really trying to make everybody happy and proud of their choice. So please, give us a chance.
This discussion has been closed.