A problem is occurring with this phone .. it's Suddenly turning OFF and turns ON automatically

meethkstar143meethkstar143 Level 1
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name: ZS630KL
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 6-7
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Comments

• Model Name : ZS630KL
    Firmware version : WW_16.1220.1906.167_0
    Rooted or not : Not
    Frequency : 5-6
    The phone freezes and crashes randomly since the last update and reboots in 2-3 attempts
  • same issues i also faceing
    Model Name : ZS630KL
    Firmware version : WW_16.1220.1906.167_0
    Frequency : 5-6
    The phone freezes and crashes randomly since the last update and reboots in 2-3 attempts
  • The same has happened to me. I got this OTA version on 25/07/2019 night. Since 26/07/2019 evening the phone kept restarting on its own. The network also gets reset randomly. The phone takes 2 to 4 attempts to restart. And sometimes crashes the moment i enter my PIN on lock screen to unlock the device after it restarts. I did a factory reset. But that didn't solve the issue. On 27/07/2019, the phone kept on restarting randomly the whole day and has become practically impossible to use.
  • I'm dealing with the same thing. I got the phone on October 3, and three days later it's randomly restarting. The phone either reboots 6 or 7 times before starting on, or refuses to turn on unless it's hard reset. It did have the 25/07/19 update when the problem started, but I have since reset the phone to factory default. The reset to factory default hasn't helped at all.

Model Name : ZS630KL

Firmware version : WW_16.1220.1909.193_0

Frequency : 12 times, and counting!

Please help! This is incredibly frustrating! Thank you!

• ColorSageColorSage Level 3
    edited October 2019

As you could see nobody here has a working solution. If you have faulty zenfone contact with service asap, otherwise you'll waste your time figuring that out on your own. This info is valid to everyone with those issues.

This discussion has been closed.